Titus 提多书 3:4-5
But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
但到了 神我们救主的恩慈和他向人所施的慈爱显明的时候,他便救了我们,并不是因我们自己所行的义,乃是照他的怜悯,藉着重生的洗和圣灵的更新。
In the silence of the heart you speak
在我心灵的静深处,你向我说话
And your mercy is the air I breathe
你的恩慈是我仰赖呼吸的空气
You come to me in whispers and forgiveness sings
你在低语和仁慈的歌声中向我走来
In the silence of the heart you speak
在我心灵的静深处,你向我说话
Lord, you speak
主啊,你向我说话
To the quiet of this room you come
在这屋子的寂静处,你向我走来
I am captivated by this love
我深深地被你的爱俘获
You light these darkened corners and I’m overcome
你点亮这阴暗的角落,使我得胜
To the quiet of this room you come
在这屋子的寂静处,你向我走来
Lord, you come
主啊,你向我走来
Silence fall, oh I am listening
寂静来临,噢,我在用心听
I am listening, sing to me
我在用心听,向我唱歌
Spirit fall, oh please stay with me
圣灵降下,噢,请为我停留
I am listening now, I am listening now
我在用心听,我在用心听
In the stillness of my soul you know
在我灵魂的静深处,你了解我
You are hope that will not let me go
你是希望,叫我不至失落
You are the voice I’ll follow.
我要遵从你声音
You will lead me home.
你会带我回天家
In the stillness of my soul you know
在我灵魂的静深处,你了解我
Lord, you know.
主啊,你了解我
Jesus Love You
发表评论 取消回复